Membership & Support
Become a Friend of Lee Academy! We'd love to have you join our community as we grow together in creativity.
We are so grateful for all of our generous friends who keep our doors open and our community strong. Our membership drive is ongoing and we welcome friends both old and new.
Any donation is welcome and we appreciate all gifts!
Checks can be made out to Robert E. Lee School Association and mailed to PO Box 667 Paris, TN 38242.
*Please indicate payment is to become a Friend of Lee Academy and include your email address to make sure you don't miss out on any new information or events!
Wondering how else you can assist Lee Academy meet our mission to be a useful and viable part of the contemporary culture, civic, and social structure of Paris and Henry County? Sign up to be a volunteer for events and functions! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you'd like to be added to the list of potential volunteers. We'll contact you as opportunities arise.
Support Lee Academy
Through shopping on Amazon.com:
When you choose Lee Academy as your AmazonSmile organization and make eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Lee Academy. Just choose Lee as your charity of choice and shop - That's it! There's nothing else to do.
The link below will take you directly to smile.amazon.com in support of Lee Academy so you won’t have to search for us among almost a million other organizations.
Through shopping at our local Kroger store:
Through the Kroger Community Rewards Program, you may register your Kroger Plus card with Lee Academy and then all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- The first step is to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with us after you sign up (just follow all the steps below!).
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customers, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Then sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on our local Kroger store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 71999 as Lee's NPO number and then select Robert E. Lee School Association from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
REMEMBER, your purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card.
You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Sign up to receive Lee Academy's E-Newsletter
Keep up-to-date on classes, events, and the latest news from Lee Academy!